5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

How do Demo license users create, manage, and store their characters?

Hello, everyone. Newbie around here. I have a Standart Full fantasy grounds license. I'm thinking of getting an Ultimate. I have a question: how does a Demo license user create, manage, manage, and store your character? Will dungeon master (Ultimate user) always have to be logged in so the Demo user can create the character, or just the first time? Just the Ultimate share your library, for example the Handbook Player of the 5 edition of DnD, only once or will it always be?

The Demo users must be logged into the campaign of an Ultimate license holder in order to have access to any of their content. Yes, the license holder account must be live. Libraries are only shared during game sessions, not all the time.

All information is stored in a campaign folder on the Ultimate License holder's computer for future use. Players will have a similar campaign folder on their computers, which allows them to use the manage character button before joining a game to view their character.

In order to change the character sheet, the user must be connected to the ultimate license holder's game campaign.

Blog Entries
    In FGC demo users can create character via the Manage Campaign functionality. They will only have access to content they own. Or they can create their character when connected to their GM and then have access to any content their GM owns and allows.

In FGU a demo player can create their own campaign and create a character and then 'import' it when they join their GM's campaign. Same restrictions on owned content and the ability to create when connected to their GM.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome to the FG forums and Community! <gives previous respondents a look>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums and Community! <gives previous respondents a look>
    Oops :O

Welcome frietaslex!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Please excuse my lack of manners☹️

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the FUN!!!

Thanks for your time, my friend.

Thread Information