DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I double-checked it and you can make run roll from CT as I explained.
    I Can't! If I drag and drop the Pace field from the NPC sheet to CT it shows up in the CT as a damage to apply! Look at this screenshot:Pace and CT.png
    I am using Savage Worlds Deluxe v. 4.10.3

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I Can't! If I drag and drop the Pace field from the NPC sheet to CT it shows up in the CT as a damage to apply! Look at this screenshot:Pace and CT.png
    I am using Savage Worlds Deluxe v. 4.10.3
    Show Derived Stats on CT (shield icon) and you can make run roll from Pace field.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Show Derived Stats on CT (shield icon) and you can make run roll from Pace field.
    Thank you Ikael: it works!
    Now what it's missing are only the effects/automaton for NPCs Shields..
    Last edited by Galdor; May 18th, 2020 at 18:03.

I made a suggestion earlier...not sure if it was this thread as it comes up alot. I add an attack called shield and give it the effect [Parry +2, Cover +2] to it...in the case of a medium shield

You can drop shield item into NPC gear section and when you add that NPC to CT it will have shield effect.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

I didn't know about that Ikael...thanks

As there are many ways to achieve the same thing in FGs, here's a screen shot of how I did it.

It won't update their stats, but when attacked their Parry gets a +2 modifier or if shot at the TN increases by 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can drop shield item into NPC gear section and when you add that NPC to CT it will have shield effect.
    It doesn't work (I checked it).

Additionally, I discovered a new error: when I put the Long Sword from the Items list to a Player Character Sheet, the damage displayed is always wrong. In fact, it is always the Strenght dice of the Character X2: for example, if the Strenght dice of the Character is d4, the Long Sword damage is 2d4 (when it should be d4 + d8 instead, since the Long Sword damage is Strenght Trait + d8)!
    Last edited by Galdor; May 31st, 2020 at 10:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Additionally, I discovered a new error: when I put the Long Sword from the Items list to a Player Character Sheet, the damage displayed is always wrong. In fact, it is always the Strenght dice of the Character X2: for example, if the Strenght dice of the Character is d4, the Long Sword damage is 2d4 (when it should be d4 + d8 instead, since the Long Sword damage is Strenght Trait + d8)!
    That's not a bug, that's what rules say if you don't meet min strength requirements.

Thank you Ikael. Unfortunately what follows still doesn't work:
    Additionally, I faced a new bug: when I enlarge the Melee Weapons Table opened by "Items" button, the "Notes" of the weapons remains cut. Look at this screenshot: weapons table.png

This was fixed in latest update which became live yesterday. Update and try again.

That's as expected. There is no automation in NPC stat calculation because according to rules GM should not define NPC stats according to PC creation rules. Instead you have freedom to put whatever values you want.
    Hey Ikael,

I was trying to figure out why my corrected (added into a brand new mod) The War of the Dead Archtypes didn't get added "right" to my characters list.

I am still pretty new with SW on FG - trying to setup my first remote game. I wrote a longer thing on the [SWD] PreGen... etc thread, but reading this made me think it might be related but still not sure how to get around.

The Archtypes are for PCs, it's on the PC window - but assume useful for NPCs.
    I tried both putting the toughness derived stat and not putting it in. If the PC-to-Be had Brawny, it doesn't calculate right - doesn't add +1.

Any advice?

Thread Information