FG Spreadshirt Swag

5E 1-Shot, Lost Dungeon of Rickedness! Wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub!

FG License: Ultimate, Demo players welcome
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST (GMT - 4)
    Day of week and time: Monday 8pm
    If new game, planned start date: As soon as enough players join

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70-30, the adventure is primarily a dungeon crawl
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with a choice of standard or starting wealth
    Character restrictions: None, anything from available sources is permitted.

Details of your scenario: This is essentially a game within a game. Each player takes the role of a Rick and Morty character who is playing a game DM'd by Rick. Players are welcome to use the pre-gens (The characters played by Beth, Morty, Summer and Jerry in the comics as well a new character named Meatface). The players will navigate through a dungeon with tons of loot and lots of Rick and Morty style craziness! All players are welcome, but I don't recommend it if you're new to D&D, as it alters a lot of creatures and adds new rules like idiot damage (no resistance or save). The game is ultimately an insight into Rick's twisted psyche.
    If you're interested, send a Private Message letting me know about your experience with FG and D&D (if any), as well as what type of character you'd like to play (including which R&M Character is playing him).

Link to Gamecalendar page: No calendar

I would be very interested in that. You can count one player in.

sent PM - this could be hilarious

I'm game for a Rick and Morty adventure. I was curious about the mod and I'm a fan of the show. Let me know if it's a game. Evenings and weekends are good for me. UTC-5

It's essentially a D&D game run by Rick. In other words, I have to RP him while everyone else plays a character playing a character. It uses a lot of characters from the show, but they have stats of normal D&D Monsters.

Thread Information