DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Eberron Campaign in JST - D&D 3.5

Set in the D&D world of Eberron, an adventure will unfold. Starting in the wilderness of Western Breland and then following the whims of Fate. The story begins 5 years after the end of the Last War.

Open to all players 18 years or older. If you are not familiar with Eberron, not to worry everything will be explained in due time.

Starting Character is 6 with starting cash of 13,000 gold (6k Max item). Any race or class is open as long as you can explain it to the traveling merchant so that he that he will be resonably convinced enough to show you his wears. Character creation stats will use PHB standard of 4D6 (highest 3).

The first meeting for those who are interested will be on Sunday, March 4 at 1900 JST. The final time or day of the game will be established based upon agreement of the players, possibly Saturday or Tuesday night.

FG server is "ugly zone idle ally"

Note: Not RPGA affiliated
    Idgie

you happen to know what jst = est?

i'm interested. thx
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

EST is 15 hours behind Japan, so the first meeting would be 4am on Sunday for you, but depending on interest, I can run the game in the morning on the weekend which would make it at night on the East Cost. Again the timing is negotiable based upon player interest.
    Idgie

just entertain me here...

i know i can figure out the time zone thing, but since you at it, plz tell me the feasibility for you if we began a game, say, 19:00 or 20:00 est?

would that be something do-able for you if there was enough interest?
    -----

In that case, the I would run the game on Saturday starting at 1000 AM in Japan, which would make it Fridays 2000 EST.

I am looking for at least 3 players to begin running the campaign.
    Idgie

thx for considering to work with me on the scheduling.

one other thing: i would only be able to play every other week, starting friday, 16 mar (i know, it's a while from now, but if it works out, i promise you're gonna have a great player here. it'll be worth your while ). i know my schedule is somewhat inflexible, but i wanna at least try.

thx again.
    -----

I am looking to start the game on 17 MAR Sat at 1000AM (GMT-9) or Friday night 16MAR for those in the states. If anyone is interested in joining, send me a private message with a description of your character.

The game will be set 5 years after the Last War. It will focus on a part of the Draconic Prophecy, with part of the action taking place in Xendrik.
    Last edited by idgie; March 12th, 2007 at 06:18.
    Idgie

Send me a message with you character ideas

I have had quite a few people express interest in joining my game, but for those who have expressed interest send me a message with your character ideas on them.

There is plenty of room for anyone who wishes to join.
    Idgie

Are we on for tonight?

Yes. We are on tonight.
    Idgie

Thread Information