STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Have been playing D&D since late 70s and am looking for an online game. If you still have room for a player I would love to play.

Hello, everyone! There are far more people interested in a game than there is time in a day to run them. I've sorted through day / time preferences and PM / Post time stamps and will be sending out PMs shortly to those I can offer spots to. I apologize to those that I cannot accommodate, but I very much hope you find games to play in. If individuals do not work out for any reason, I will keep you in mind. Thank you again for all your interest! Stay safe and happy gaming!

I would love to join a game if there is any room left!!!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. If you run a saturday game I would prefer a saturday game as I work early monday mornings.

Thanking you in advance.

Ad me to your list of potential players please.
    Time slot suits me perfectly as it's Sunday morning in Aus!

Also interested in playing and in the same time zone. Please keep me in mind if any spots open up. Thanks in advance.

Interested as well...new player here. Thanks!

Interested if you have open spaces. I'm free during that time even after the quarantine. Been playing 5e for years.

The Saturday or Sunday game interests me.
    Big AD&D player/DM 35 years ago. Just got back into 5e about 4 months ago with a temp group.
    Would like to try and develop something more consistent.

Demo version only.

Thread Information