FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 5e ONE SHOT NEW TO FGU

I am new to fantasy grounds. i have a fully license and am looking for a one shot to try out fantasy grounds. Most Champaign's are every week and my work schedule doesn't let me play every week. I work 7 days on and 7 days off and cant play during my work week. if you are a gm looking to run a one shot i would love to join.

I might do one set in Ravnica. It’d be my first time with FG and DMing, so expectations couldn’t be high but if you’re interested let me know

Quote Originally Posted by KaiZayne View Post
    I might do one set in Ravnica. It’d be my first time with FG and DMing, so expectations couldn’t be high but if you’re interested let me know
    I'd be interested in getting involved with that.

What UTC offset are you? I am -6 (Austin, TX)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    What UTC offset are you? I am -6 (Austin, TX)
    -5 (Chicago, IL)

I could play after 7pm EST (UTC-4) any night except Tues. Have FGU and FGC prefer 5E, but I also I have two Adventurers League PCs ready to go.

I would be interested in a Ravnica run. I am also new to FG but started playing D&D 1e almost 40 years ago and kept active thru 3.5e. Haven't played much since although my kids have a full set of 5e rulebooks kicking around here somewhere. Also CST (- 6) and available anytime. I am currently on Demo but willing to get a subscription to FGC or FGU as needed. Really just want to check out how this works before I commit long term.

Also interested in playing, I am at -8 time zone and am free most evenings. Later is better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiZayne View Post
    I'm UTC-5 and new to FG but experienced with DnD. My discord tag is: Tutonn#6426 if you need a fill PC send an invite.

Thread Information