FG Spreadshirt Swag

What is the best introductory adventure (with pre-made characters)?

Hi,

what is the best introductory adventure for C&C, which includes pre-made player characters?

Blog Entries
    The ruleset comes with A0 Rising Knight which starts off the A-series adventure path. U1 Shadows of the Halfling Hall is also a good starting adventure. However none of them come with pregenerated characters (there's a community mod of pregens here in the forum that I'd like to see added to...) and I'd recommend reading up on those adventures before running them, each one has a spot or two that can be very deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The ruleset comes with A0 Rising Knight which starts off the A-series adventure path. U1 Shadows of the Halfling Hall is also a good starting adventure. However none of them come with pregenerated characters (there's a community mod of pregens here in the forum that I'd like to see added to...) and I'd recommend reading up on those adventures before running them, each one has a spot or two that can be very deadly.
    I ran U1 Shadows of Halfling Hall for my group several years ago. There was a near TPK in the dungeon. One monster down there was tough for my 1st lvl players. But overall it is a great intro adventure for C&C.

OK, thank you

Thread Information