FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Adventurer's Backpack

Are there plans for Adventurer's Backpack or other C&C titles to be added to Fantasy Grounds?

Blog Entries
    I know the ABP is being worked on.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    To borrow a quote from Red Leader, "almost there!"

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Talyn; April 20th, 2020 at 01:26.

You gonna share that theme Talyn? Looks super good.

Blog Entries
    Working out a few more clarifications with TLG on a few items, then everything is finished except for actually building the backpacks themselves (they will unpack into your inventory when you drop them, same as it works in 5E) and build the reference manual. Everything else is already done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottgeg View Post
    You gonna share that theme Talyn? Looks super good.
    Agreed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

That's awesome to hear! Or read! Thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to purchasing it.

Best,
    Moorcrys

Good to hear! I was excited when I saw updates being posted about changing some tags to fit with the Adventurer's Backpack. Can't wait to give you my money.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

This is fantastic news. When my group went digital due to our public health crisis, I ended up using Roll20 because the spellcasters were using a lot of spell from the Backpack. Once FG releases the Backpack I'll be able to switch the group over. Next we need more adventures! Expecially the C-series, and the rest of the Haunted Highlands series.

Blog Entries
    C series is being done now. C1/C2 are currently available on FG, but did not stand up the test of time very well. I can tell you C1 is waiting on some VTT workable maps.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information