DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder 2E Society Play

I am looking to gauge interest in playing society online using Fantasy Grounds. I have an Ultimate license for the standard fantasy grounds and plan on creating the modules for the various scenarios to be able to run them. I just want to be sure that I have a solid player base before I commit that much time and effort into creating these. If there is enough interest, I will post when I plan to run the first session.

Thank you in advance.

James

I would be interested in playing.
    Discord Name: Deionn7929
    Please feel free to message me

Moved to the Pathfinder Society forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I suppose you won't have much trouble finding players. Usually, games fill quite quickly, especially if you're running the most recent scenarios.
    Be careful with running non-repeatable scenarios that have been around for a while. Sometimes, a lot of players have already played them. Although, with a bunch of newer players having started playing lately, you might also be able to get a legal table for an older scenario.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

i can play weekends as i work Monday to Fridays. am on Pacific Time, Dax

I used to play Pathfinder with my 'family group' a while back (2011-2013) but I recently found out about PF2E, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I have FGC Standard, and I have downloaded the FGU Demo, though I can subscribe if needed. I would be available during most evenings until around midnight central time. I'm also free on sundays during the afternoon. My discord is CaptJack#1193.

Thread Information