FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Token packs updated,
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

5 New maps added to Facilities, enjoy
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Facilities C, 5 More maps added to facilities

Added: Character Creation Module
    Added: Sector World Module Creator

Added: NPC Module by backwardoracle

Added: Expanded Cargoes module.

thank you

Is there a reference to the XML/module format?

I am looking to create a Traveller Style "Library Data" that is a reference lookup for the setting for the players.

I want a button to appear on the players right hand side of their UI that pulls up a catagorized notes/story section that is fully available to the players without my needing to share anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Is there a reference to the XML/module format?

I am looking to create a Traveller Style "Library Data" that is a reference lookup for the setting for the players.

I want a button to appear on the players right hand side of their UI that pulls up a catagorized notes/story section that is fully available to the players without my needing to share anything with them.
    Hi.

I can't help with the button and such, but there is another option. You can create a reference manual module with all of the information you want to put in it and the players can access it anytime they want.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author

I've not tried it with Traveller but as Traveller is layered on CoreRPG it should work.

Shuttle.png
    Here is the deckplan for the shuttle found on page 192 of core rulebook.

Thread Information