STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: NPC Module

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    To be honest haven't had a lot of spare time lately and I'm currently running a 5E game that is taking most of it. I probably won't be circling back to Traveller until Fall or Winter.
    Hey Chap,

Sad news really, I have started to gather all the notes for the NPC's from your wants/ideas over the past few months, maybe they'll be there waiting for you later in the year.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hey Chap,

Sad news really, I have started to gather all the notes for the NPC's from your wants/ideas over the past few months, maybe they'll be there waiting for you later in the year.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I will still be here crawling through the forums and helping where I can, just not doing any content stuff at more than a snail's pace. I just figured I should let people know.

I'm actually playing in a Traveller game atm and the group is always looking forward to the updates plus it gives me a chance to watch for anything. When I'm running I spend so much time running I don't notice the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I will still be here crawling through the forums and helping where I can, just not doing any content stuff at more than a snail's pace. I just figured I should let people know.

I'm actually playing in a Traveller game atm and the group is always looking forward to the updates plus it gives me a chance to watch for anything. When I'm running I spend so much time running I don't notice the little things.
    Fingers crossed the correct updated gets released on Tuesday, all the new bits plus the full auto fix you and others talked about.

Your input has been excellent, so keep playing.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

"so keep playing" well I'm sure we have more people running than before, so that's more gamer's, and future gamers.

Thank you for your excellent work on this.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

This looks exciting and I downloaded it and popped it into the module folder but I don't see it in my library? Suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    This looks exciting and I downloaded it and popped it into the module folder but I don't see it in my library? Suggestions?
    It's tagged for the MGT2 ruleset. Are you loading a MGT2 campaign? I don't have the Traveller ruleset, so I don't know of the first edition will load modules tagged for the second edition.
    Have you restarted FG after copying the .mod file to the <FG app data>\modules directory? After restarting FG look for "MGT2 Citizens" in your module activation screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi.

I did a quick test downloading the forum module into both Classic and Unity and it appears in both libraries. I also loaded the PC Spacecraft Beta to be sure that there was nothing going on with that, but it didn't interfere with the module either.

As Trenloe mentioned, it requires restarting FG (including the launcher) to add modules (and extensions, themes, rulesets, etc.) so hopefully you will see it after a restart.

Also, you might want to check the modules directory to make sure it actually saved there, I have sometimes saved modules into the wrong directory on accident, which of course will make it inaccessible.

Finally, if you have restarted, and you are sure it's in the module directory, try deleting it and redownloading it. Maybe something happened in the initial download.

If you are still having problems locating it, that will probably be something that needs to be addressed to MBM in the bugs forum.

i dropped this into my modules folder, fired up FGU and cannot find this anywhere.

Got any pointers?
    thanks

That is really odd, I'm not able to replicate that.

If I look in the module library and sort by MGT under name I see this...

data_module.jpg

ok file this under user error, once i activated it under assets i found it.

Thread Information