FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: RMC v2.1.2

RMC v2.1.2

RMC v2.1.2 is on the test channel now. It should be on the live channel on Tuesday. Here is a list of the changes:

[Fixed] New skill rank calculations are not working properly when created using the Skills sidebar
    [Fixed] Spell Lists created with the using the sidebar button will not allow opening the individual spell windows.
    [Fixed] Minor Mistake in Character Law herbs you have Arlan in twice however one of them I believe is Arthond
    [Fixed] Names do not show for PCs added to the CT until a panel is opened
    [Fixed] Associated Skill getting cleared out for the Combat tab items
    [Fixed] The OB for items is not updating until opening them after the skill total changes
    [Fixed] Armor Penalties on Items are not locking
    [Fixed] Opening the Combat tab would occasionally get a script execution error
    [Fixed] Clean up picture captions in Spell Law Reference Manual
    [Fixed] Stun rounds can expire without effecting the CT entry if Initiative is rolled each round
    [Updated] CT Rest functions so they do not apply to Dead CT entries
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

This is now on the live channel.

Hi Dadakin!

Yesterday we noticed a minor bug when a encounter were loaded in CT from Encounter table. When I tried to load the encounter with NPCs neutral and Unindentified, we recibed a script error and the encounter didn't load. However, if NPCs were Identified, encounter worked properly. I attach some screenshot.
    Script error.jpg
    No script error.jpg

As I said, it is a minor error.

Regards,

Hi again, Dadakin!

I've read you want to implement ESF rules, is that correct?

In my opinion it's very important in RMC. But it's true that ESF have a lot of optional rules, and develop all of them in a way that each GM could choose which of them want to use seems hard to develop on one step. I think one step that could be easy is to make the program sum the differents types of weights (no chothing nor armor) that are carried or worn by the PC. Right now is a work that GM have to do if we want to apply this rule and in the equipment each item have divided its weight in differents categories, so it's easy to sum by the ruleset.

What is your opinion?

Regards,
    Prunttoner

Hi Prunttonner,

Thanks for letting me know about the error. I will work on getting that fixed.

For ESF, yes I do plan on totaling the different weight types. I've already added the ESF fields to the items. I plan on redoing the Spells tab where it will show that information along with a few of the other options so it is easier to track.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Prunttonner,

For ESF, yes I do plan on totaling the different weight types. I've already added the ESF fields to the items. I plan on redoing the Spells tab where it will show that information along with a few of the other options so it is easier to track.

Dakadin
    It sounds very nice!!!

Blog Entries
    Hi Prunttonner,

Dakadin
    Keeps getting better and better.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Prunttonner View Post
    Hi Dadakin!

Yesterday we noticed a minor bug when a encounter were loaded in CT from Encounter table. When I tried to load the encounter with NPCs neutral and Unindentified, we recibed a script error and the encounter didn't load. However, if NPCs were Identified, encounter worked properly. I attach some screenshot.
    Script error.jpg
    No script error.jpg

As I said, it is a minor error.

Regards,
    Hi Prunttonner,

I am unable to replicate this issue. Do you happen to have any extensions loaded because I did notice a few buttons around the dice tower? If it is the one that I think it is, I am pretty sure most of those options are on the Modifiers window now.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. The issue isn't if they are identified or not. It is whether or not the CT is open. I will see about getting it fixed.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Last edited by Dakadin; June 4th, 2020 at 05:18. Reason: I found the issue

Hi Dakadin,

I'm a user of FG standard and currently running a RM campaign as a GM.

After the 2.1.1 update I noticed that a couple of things went broken. Unfortunately these are severe enough to hamper continuing our campaign.

1) Existing player notes now give error and they seem to be lost in space:
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 13.15.58.92.png
    -- This is very sad, as the players kept their diary in the notes
    -- New notes function ok

2) Player character sheets are broken in two pages:
    - Combat-page gives error:
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 13.18.06.98.png
    - Inventory-page is missing all the equipment tracked there (including its weight, also all money is lost):
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 13.21.54.78.png

Could it be that there has been some regression issues to the existing functionality and existing records as a result of the new changes?

Edit: Issue was related to missing campaign conversion - fixed by Dakadin like a pro! Thanks mate!

BR,
    _petteri
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ikeaboy; June 4th, 2020 at 20:24.

Hi Prunttonner,

I am unable to replicate this issue. Do you happen to have any extensions loaded because I did notice a few buttons around the dice tower? If it is the one that I think it is, I am pretty sure most of those options are on the Modifiers window now.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. The issue isn't if they are identified or not. It is whether or not the CT is open. I will see about getting it fixed.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Hi Dadakin,

Sorry for the bad diagnosis !! I tried several things for sure that the ID happened and it was for having CT open !!!

Thank you

Prunttonner

Thread Information