DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Or maybe I should just play a figher... or whatever it is called in SF.

(ignore)
    Last edited by mizinamo; April 17th, 2020 at 17:35. Reason: redundant

Quote Originally Posted by jakemtl View Post
    Or maybe I should just play a figher... or whatever it is called in SF.
    Soldier.

Why not take the pregen Obozaya, the vesk Soldier?

In the absence of sentient furniture race boons that seems like a good suggestion.

Yes, my apologies go out to Mizinamo, and thank you for keeping comments here in check. I forgot I was posting here and not in Stephan's OP page, which has a more restricted audience, who are already familiar with (and if not also appreciate) my dry sense of humor. I will edit out the previous post, as not relevant to this forum.

If allowable, I may try to create my own character on FG and will send the xml to Stephan for auditing. What would be the specific rules I need to comply with for creating a SF pre-gen legal for society play? Number of credits to apply etc? Alos by creating it from scratch, it will make me learn the skills and feats I get as I level up each on FG.

If it is not allowed then I will just play whatever I am provided with. As long as I am around Stephan's table, I am happy to play whatever.

Well, you can build the pregen on FG yourself if you want to but you would not be able to deviate from the pdf pregen. You can change anything cosmetic though (and use the leftover credits if you want to).

OK, then no point for me to put in the effort of creating one. I will use whatever you provide me with and change the name to Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Well, you can build the pregen on FG yourself if you want to but you would not be able to deviate from the pdf pregen. You can change anything cosmetic though (and use the leftover credits if you want to).

Thread Information