DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well....GDW2300 on MoreCore just was "OK" according to the players. The problem lies with the combat tracker...PCs get two actions per turn, but can be only on the combat tracker on time. Couple that with wound effects that drop Coolness Under Fire (the Init stat for GDW2300), and you've got a ton of crap to keep up with as a Director to the point for me it is very little fun to run combat in. I may run MgT1e with the AP rules if they're in there now, MBM. Let me know what I can do to help if they aren't.

Chris
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Well....GDW2300 on MoreCore just was "OK" according to the players. The problem lies with the combat tracker...PCs get two actions per turn, but can be only on the combat tracker on time. Couple that with wound effects that drop Coolness Under Fire (the Init stat for GDW2300), and you've got a ton of crap to keep up with as a Director to the point for me it is very little fun to run combat in. I may run MgT1e with the AP rules if they're in there now, MBM. Let me know what I can do to help if they aren't.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Right erm, best thing to do, send me what you want adding as an extension and then I'll try and work on that, how's that sound?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Nothing to add really, but looking forward to whatever comes from Mongoose's next 2300ad.

Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    Nothing to add really, but looking forward to whatever comes from Mongoose's next 2300ad.
    Yea. I think Matt is getting annoyed me asking when I can get 2300AD to convert.

So much Traveller material coming through though, gah.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Yea. I think Matt is getting annoyed me asking when I can get 2300AD to convert.

So much Traveller material coming through though, gah.

Cheers,
    MBM
    It would be nice to get ahead of the releases.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    It would be nice to get ahead of the releases.
    Yea, the main problem, as Mongoose are a small company, as soon as the PDF is ready it's released. I get them on release day, for example, I have 'Shadows of Sindal'. I just need to go full-time and we'd be caught up by the end of the year, there's just the issue of money!

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information