DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Eberon: Wayfinders Guid vs Rising from Last War

Considering one or both for purchase and was just wondering if there is much overlap in content if any, or if they contain different content... mostly interested in things like spells, monsters, races, magic items, etc

Blog Entries
    Lots of overlap. One was a playtest document and the other was the official release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

ok thanks.. how about things like templates? i gues that would be my biggest interest item

Rising From the Last War was the latest. Not sure what you mean by templates.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Wayfinders guide refers to 34 new magic items and magic item templates, like for the forge feature in FG

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria_Sdrassa View Post
    The Wayfinders guide refers to 34 new magic items and magic item templates, like for the forge feature in FG
    There are a lot more magic items in Last War.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information