DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Drowbe View Post
    I've been away on a family road trip for the last 6 weeks... coming back up to speed. Didn't get a chance to work on the extension during the trip (too busy seeing the US), and haven't wrapped my head around forge yet. Can you post free extensions there?
    Any chance of getting this into the Forge? Pretty Please?

Absolutely. I applied to submit. When I hear back I will drop it in. I’ll also be creating a dedicated forum post for it.

—Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Drowbe View Post
    Absolutely. I applied to submit. When I hear back I will drop it in. I’ll also be creating a dedicated forum post for it.

—Thomas
    That is awesome to hear. Has any progress been made since you originally spoke of possible adding configurable options (i.e. theme or icon modification)? As someone who would prefer my own custom DM icon I use, I'd prefer it over the skull (personal pref.)

I love this extension. One other thought is an option to change the font size.

hi,

when i apply an effect, the image is not showing as per the attack,damage and heal, you know why?

Sans titre.png

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    hi,

when i apply an effect, the image is not showing as per the attack,damage and heal, you know why?

Sans titre.png
    The extension got not updated for a while, which may be why However, it may be a ruleset issue, your screenshot suggests that you are not playing D&D 5e?

hi,

Sans titre.png
    Which ruleset are you using?
    Which of the many extensions available in this ruleset are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Which ruleset are you using?
    Which of the many extensions available in this ruleset are you using?
    it is 5e ruleset. and i have a lot of extension loaded.

it is 5e ruleset. and i have a lot of extension loaded.
    I was wondering about that - because the graphics you show in your screenshot don't appear to be related to the extensions in this thread.

The extensions in this thread provide graphics for the results of an attack action, they don't provide graphics for the damage, heal or effect that you show in your screenshot. I suggest you check through the extensions you're using and work out which one is providing those graphics, then try that extension only (no other extensions or themes) in a test campaign to see if there is an issue with just that extension and not a clash with another extension you're using. If the extension on its own is missing the graphics then you can address that with the developer of the relevant extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm believe that those graphics are from "Drowbe's Chat Aesthetics Resplendent Configurator" extension...

Thread Information