FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    I am also working full time, but I am still forging ahead with things. It has been a bit slow, but I should have time soon.

Very good, I would also like to try this extension, but it is empty.
    Could you please upload the extension to test it?
    Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey! Nice job I'm very interested in triying the extension but like they said it looks like it's empty. Thank you WyrdGM!

Quote Originally Posted by Altonath View Post
    Hey! Nice job I'm very interested in triying the extension but like they said it looks like it's empty. Thank you WyrdGM!
    My stuff is not ready. It's in a cowboy code state right now.
    Work took over, so I had not been doing a ton. I hope to have some stuff maybe consumable by this weekend, but don't hold me to it.

My own group was also sad it took me so long. So much that one of the players went and bought Foundry. And while it definitely looks better than what I will be putting out, maybe I can at least do some cool things. Because I still like FG, and I already invested a bunch of time and effort into this. Maybe, though, I will put it on github soon, and then plenty of people can play. Have not decided yet.

https://imgur.com/a/km1g0G1

I am currently working on a dynamic skill list so I can predefine the basic skills, and then add in advanced skills. So far, this is where I keep hitting my biggest roadblock. I am tempted to fall back, create a static list, and then have a separate area for custom skills later.

In addition, I do want to figure out how to remove the Class, Level, Hero Points from the very top of the sheet, and just leave the Name, but my efforts have been stymied.

I like the changes you've made to the extension I sent you. It really looks nice Wyrd!

Meanwhile, I've finally managed to find a solution to the advanced skill list, and have added that last sunday.
    I prefer having two seperate lists, one for the basic skills everyone has, and one for the advanced.
    But you can use this solution for adding a list of basic skills in the same list, and then just adding the advanced skills ad hoc in game.

Image1.JPG
    Image2.JPG

I imagine I can use the same solution to add spells and prayers, and at that point it is a usable character sheet. Although without dicerolling, but it has everything to keep track of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    I like the changes you've made to the extension I sent you. It really looks nice Wyrd!

Meanwhile, I've finally managed to find a solution to the advanced skill list, and have added that last sunday.
    I prefer having two seperate lists, one for the basic skills everyone has, and one for the advanced.
    But you can use this solution for adding a list of basic skills in the same list, and then just adding the advanced skills ad hoc in game.

Image1.JPG
    Image2.JPG

I imagine I can use the same solution to add spells and prayers, and at that point it is a usable character sheet. Although without dicerolling, but it has everything to keep track of characters.
    Yeah, I loved what you did with some things, and adapted it, though I changed some under the hood. The look you made was great. I have some auto updates and rolls built into mine. I hope to build them out more.
    Currently, it's a single roll I have from the previous one I modified, but now that I know a bit more, I want to feed it things like [ATK] [DEF] [SKL] etc to have it do secondary read outs for the roll as well.

For example, you'd roll /wfrp 45 ATK (And maybe weapon mods codes?)
    Then it would roll, determine SL, crits, hit loc, critical effect, etc
    But if you did SKL it would avoid the hit location, crit effect (But would still advise that a crit was done)

Dicerolls

Quote Originally Posted by WyrdGM View Post
    Yeah, I loved what you did with some things, and adapted it, though I changed some under the hood. The look you made was great. I have some auto updates and rolls built into mine. I hope to build them out more.
    Currently, it's a single roll I have from the previous one I modified, but now that I know a bit more, I want to feed it things like [ATK] [DEF] [SKL] etc to have it do secondary read outs for the roll as well.

For example, you'd roll /wfrp 45 ATK (And maybe weapon mods codes?)
    Then it would roll, determine SL, crits, hit loc, critical effect, etc
    But if you did SKL it would avoid the hit location, crit effect (But would still advise that a crit was done)
    Hi, I wasn't around for a while. Looks very promising. From the screens I would guess you made an character and rolls extension for morecore? Would you mind to pm me your extension? If I could be of help with rolls/scripts or other mechanics, please tell me what you want to accomplish. Also, damned seems to be glad to include new dicerolls into morecore to be available for all users. Are you testing your extension also against FGU?
    From Space, hm? I heard it is pretty cold out there that time of year...

Quote Originally Posted by iiivsion View Post
    Hi, I wasn't around for a while. Looks very promising. From the screens I would guess you made an character and rolls extension for morecore? Would you mind to pm me your extension? If I could be of help with rolls/scripts or other mechanics, please tell me what you want to accomplish. Also, damned seems to be glad to include new dicerolls into morecore to be available for all users. Are you testing your extension also against FGU?
    Sorry, I am afraid not yet. I planned on doing this, then have been working 12+ hour days for the past couple weeks. I'll work on wrapping some together soon so people can play with it.
    It is for morecore at the moment. leveraging what is already there with my limited time right now.
    I have not tested FGU, as I only have classic.

Thank you :-)
    As I have the same problem with my job, please do in no way feel pushed by me. I am struggling keeping my Warhammer 1e campaign going at the moment...

I do not have purchased FGU yet (still waiting for Steam availability to update my Ultimate FGC), but my Demo or Beta-FGU-Version (not really sure what I downloaded some time ago) allows me to load and test modules as long as I do not try to connect players. So I can at least run a basic test on FGU then. I do this every now and then with all campaign and modules to prevent developing in some unsupported or problematic fashion.
    From Space, hm? I heard it is pretty cold out there that time of year...

Everything I made I did in FGU. I have the full version. So the basics should work there. I could test the things that Wyrd has added and changed if there are things that are uncertain would function there.

Thread Information