DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Hello,

We starting FG campaign (and we willl buy Companion + several other books as well). One question came to mind. Is it possible for me (even free of charge) to make some kind of NPC addon to traveller? I can easily type templates etc. I would like to have pirates, security, basic people, criminals etc to have in NPC list. Do you think that this kind module can be done?

Br,
    Tero

vau onko mahdollista?
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Hello,

We starting FG campaign (and we willl buy Companion + several other books as well). One question came to mind. Is it possible for me (even free of charge) to make some kind of NPC addon to traveller? I can easily type templates etc. I would like to have pirates, security, basic people, criminals etc to have in NPC list. Do you think that this kind module can be done?

Br,
    Tero
    Yes, this is what the new Forge feature is for, I'm sure if you did the hard work and entered in lots of NPC's then Referee's would be interested.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

As always great job MBM I can’t wait till this is done! I’ve been eagerly awaiting a new book to buy on FGU. I’ve already collected all the current MgT 2e and John Brazzer games books! I also love the companion

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne187 View Post
    As always great job MBM I can’t wait till this is done! I’ve been eagerly awaiting a new book to buy on FGU. I’ve already collected all the current MgT 2e and John Brazzer games books! I also love the companion
    Thanks very much for the kind words.

Been down in the dumps over the last few weeks, illness and work and stuff, but the Traveller Companion is with SmiteWorks now, so fingers crossed it'll be here soon. Vehicle Handbook should be sent over next month.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Thanks very much for the kind words.

...Traveller Companion is with SmiteWorks now, so fingers crossed it'll be here soon. Vehicle Handbook should be sent over next month.

Cheers,
    MBM
    woot!

As always, my thanks go out to you for your excellent work MBM!

Any info?

Hi Theros, no updates yet. Mad Beard Man will be afk for a bit taking care of some personal matters.

Now that MBM appears to be back - do we have any info on the companions progress?

Hi twitter feed is talking about 2300 as the top priority
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Thread Information