STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Curse of Strahd Tarokka reading

Just a quick question - are the results from the random card generator stored in the game? If so where?

Yes,when you click on generate on the template it creates a story entry in the stories list.

See also the DM crib sheet where you can add your result as well.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

semi-follow up question to this. found the reading results, but I cannot for the life of me get a link to stick on the Crib Sheet. It says to drag the links to the various locations to the dummy links, but nothing I drag onto the circle seems to stick. I am guessing i am dragging the wrong link.

Thanks in advance.

Make sur you unlock the DM's Crib sheet story entry first and then drag the links from the Card Reading into it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry to necro an old thread, but is there any way to add the card readings to the crib sheet WITHOUT generating a new reading? I've tried doing it directly from the list of potential card results, but the crib sheet won't take the location links. They just don't update, and stay blank. I did the reading in person, and I don't want to sit there and endlessly generate new readings until I get the results that match what I've already done.

Also worth noting that my crib sheet has no option to unlock.

Strahd Crib Sheet.png
    Ultimate Classic x2, Ultimate Unity x2
    -------------------
    5E, Pathfinder.
    Currently playing: Lost Mine of Phan, Spelljammer
    Currently DMing: Curse of Strahd

Use the Crib sheet from the Story list rather than the one in the reference manual
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh nice, that did it. Thanks! I knew it was something simple I was missing.
    Ultimate Classic x2, Ultimate Unity x2
    -------------------
    5E, Pathfinder.
    Currently playing: Lost Mine of Phan, Spelljammer
    Currently DMing: Curse of Strahd

Sorry, just a quick question and it looks like it can happen from what I have read but just want to double-check. Can the DM pre-pick the cards for the reading due to the mass amount of planning needed to run this module and the extra bits I'm adding in I want to pre-select the reading prior to my group getting there?

Thread Information