FG Spreadshirt Swag

Druid circle of stars

Hi mates !

I'm looking for the druid cirlce of star in order to be able for on e of my player to play such a druid.

I've the UA module uptated, but i cannot find this circle in my subclasses.

Any idea ?

Smoltok
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

The circle of stars subclass is in the Players module of unearthered arcana, if checking on the DM side, make sure you have the player module loaded as the DM module I've read before is not always updated due to a lot of data replication

Just have the Circle of Spores in the list of druid sub class in the Player and the DM module of UA !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,

I have just done a quick test with my copy of FGC, so this works on classic. Go into your fantasy grounds folder, then go into the vault folder. Delete WOTC5EUA.DAT once that's done, open up fantasy grounds and force it to do an update, that should replace the file with the most up to date file, which then should work fine. If you have Unity I would imagine it would work pretty much the same but until Unity comes to steam I'm unable to test it

The file has been deleted and replaced though the updated. But I only have the Dreams, Twilight and Shepherd subclass.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player

I can't find where twilight is from, but dreams and shepherd are both from Xanathars, may be worth double checking that the players module from UA is still loaded now you've replaced it, if so, it may need someone more knowledgeable than me to help you out with this one

Okay !!

I've deleted all module about UA in order to be clean !And now that's working !

Many thanks from my player @calexus ! You rulez !

Take care !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player

Glad you got it sorted mate!

Is there any way to create a custom Druid circle in FGU? i can not figure it out if there is a way.

Quote Originally Posted by gmdmb3 View Post
    Is there any way to create a custom Druid circle in FGU? i can not figure it out if there is a way.
    Yes. See the second video linked here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Creation-Video
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information