5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Hey guys,

I am working on another project at the moment and might look into enhancing Mork Bork next year, potential candidate for Ruleset Wizard test run if I get enough inspiration from damned videos.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Love love love this! I successfully added the ruleset and imported the xmls -- BUT how do I get the other thematics? Like the menu icons / fonts / backgrounds?

Again, great work!

Quote Originally Posted by stmoha View Post
    Love love love this! I successfully added the ruleset and imported the xmls -- BUT how do I get the other thematics? Like the menu icons / fonts / backgrounds?

Again, great work!
    Hi stmoha, what do you mean by other thematics?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hi stmoha, what do you mean by other thematics?
    I figured it out -- I kept looking for the Morg Borg Extensions (Dark, Light, Gray, etc.) but I figured out that if I DESELECT any extension, I get the full Mork Borg thematic experience, meaning: the cool fonts, the cool menu sidebar, and an overall cohesive look.

Again, I LOVE this!

HP on character sheet?

I figured it out -- I kept looking for the Morg Borg Extensions (Dark, Light, Gray, etc.) but I figured out that if I DESELECT any extension, I get the full Mork Borg thematic experience, meaning: the cool fonts, the cool menu sidebar, and an overall cohesive look.

Again, I LOVE this!
    Is there new or tweaked version of the character sheet that accounts for a HIT POINTS slot?

Is there new or tweaked version of the character sheet that accounts for a HIT POINTS slot?
    If you are talking about dedicated box for hit points or frame for that - not yet. I am occupied by other projects at the moment and considering the lack of people to play Mork Borg with I put this project on the backburner for now. I have plans for that as I love this boutique game, hopefully won't stay only as plans.

If you are talking about dedicated box for hit points or frame for that - not yet. I am occupied by other projects at the moment and considering the lack of people to play Mork Borg with I put this project on the backburner for now. I have plans for that as I love this boutique game, hopefully won't stay only as plans.
    Hope so! Just picked MB up and pretty pumped to play a game.

If there's any way I could help you out, I would.

Also...if there's a little walkthrough on how to get this installed, I'd love it. Got the .pak file put in properly but unsure what to do with the .xml
    Last edited by OneNublet; March 13th, 2021 at 01:39.

I am currently preparing to use this and run a few games. I am using the Inventory tab and just made Hit Points another form of currency. Not ideal, but working with what we have.

I have module that contains the whole book - items, spells, rollable tables and art/maps, but this cannot be shared due to copyright reasons. I have approval from the developers for the ruleset and the art necessary to support it.
    Hi Valyar,

Awesome work on this. Thanks so much for taking the initiative. Just wondering what's standing in the way of sharing the module if you have the permissions? Maybe I don't understand what you mean by approvals here.

I managed to get everything you have available and am super excited. Less excited about putting all the weapons and bestiary stuff in...

Like many interested people here, I am no help when it comes to LUA or xml.

Thread Information