FG Spreadshirt Swag

PFS2: Quest 6 & 1: 16 April @7PM EST // 16 April @11PM UTC

PFS2: Quest 6 & 1: 16 April @7PM EST // 16 April @11PM UTC

In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
    GM Timezone: EST
    GM License: Ultimate
    FG Programmed Character: Not Required

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society
    Time Allotment: Plan for 2.5 hours with a short break between the two quests

Information Required (can be sent in a direct message)
    Player Name:
    Organized Play ID/Character ID:
    Character Name:
    Faction:
    Current XP:
    Current GP:
    Current Fame:

Quest Information

Pathfinder Society Quest #6: Archaeology in Aspenthar
    Levels: A Pathfinder Society Quest designed for levels 1–4 (subtiers 1–2 and 3–4)
    Synopsis: The Ruby Prince has banned much of the archaeology that once took place in the nation of Osirion. Rather than quelling the demand for access to the mysteries of ancient Osirion, this created a new market among Osirion's neighbors. Prince Zinlo, ruler of the city-state of Aspenthar, has offered several potentially interesting contracts to explore and document ancient sites within his holdings. As the PCs are sent to secure one of these sites, will they uncover new secrets long lost to modern recollection, or will they find that the Prince Zinlo's offer truly is too good to be true?
    Written by: Quinn Murphy
    Tags: None

Pathfinder Society Quest #1: The Sandstone Secret
    Levels: A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).
    Synopsis: When the Pathfinder Society receives word of a promising, unexplored ruin in Osirion, the PCs set out to uncover the site's secrets. Yet upon arriving, the PCs learn that a different group of Pathfinders has already entered the ruins. Has there been some mistake, is the site's magic playing tricks on everyone, or is there something more nefarious afoot?
    Written by Linda Zayas-Palmer.
    Tags: Repeatable

Calendar invite found HERE

Is a Pathbuilder file on a phone considered a physical character sheet?

I have already played those, but as "The Sandstone Secret" is repeatable, would you be ok with me joining for just that one? And if so, when do you suppose will that one start?

Quote Originally Posted by quark12000
    Is a Pathbuilder file on a phone considered a physical character sheet?
    I very much suppose that knowing your modifiers and having them in front of you, which for most people would be the physical sheet, would be the minimal requirement. (Correct me if I'm wrong there, because me using completely filled FG character sheets (I do have a physical sheet, but don't need to look at it as it's all in FG) would then break that ruling :P )
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; April 13th, 2020 at 11:46.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information