DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Another option would be to add features as you level up (e.g. creating only the ancestry feats they choose, adding class options, hp manually, ...) but that basically means you'd have to do the same work again in any other campaigns.

Thank you for clearing that up. I'll consider investing in the module, then.

Zaister, if you don't mind me directing your my way....

First - as Willot said - you need to create your campaigns using the PF2 ruleset.

It might be educational to start by loading both my (SR) Bestiary, or (SR-U) Bestiary if you are using Unity, and my (SR) Drag n Drop modules. What you will gain from that is you will see some very extensive use of character creation tricks (along with the example All-in-One versions) as well as OGL versions of creatures from the 2nd Edition Bestiary. It should give you some ideas on how you could make due without actually having the core rulebook on hand. Obviously, some of the neat features for lookup will be missing, so you'll have to be ready to dig that information out of the book or from online sources, but the functionality that all of us enjoy will be there.

As others have said, too, if you are creating "rule books" for yourself, start by just creating a campaign specifically for that Rulebook you want to create information for. This allows you to eventually /export it for use in any campaign you start thereafter (it's what I do for my projects). Once you get the hang of this, you'll find it very easy - though certainly can be time consuming - to create your own material that's portable to other campaigns.

And keep asking questions! We were all where you were at some point and you'll find a lot of folks here are happy to help you better understand how to take advantage of all Fantasy Grounds has to offer.

Enjoy!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thanks for the hint, ShadeRaven, I will certainly check out your modules to see how it's done.

Thread Information