FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I am down to roll. I have been using FGU now for a couple weeks with voice chat on Discord. I have tons of product and currently taking my core group on Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I would be happy to DM or Play any 5e game. Over 30 years playing D&D.

FG Classic and FG Unity are not compatible

Just subscribed to classic today

I am a new player looking to learn and play

Wet behind the ears, but have purchased FGC and have FGU demo on another drive so either works.

Hey everyone. For those of you that want to learn FG and get hands on experience with using Fantasy Grounds Classic or Unity, you should check out https://fantasygroundscollege.net/. It is a free tutorial/lesson website that offers live lessons and support. Once you register, you can sign up for classes that are given on their Discord server. It is an excellent community and very helpful to those new to Fantasy Grounds.
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

All right, so life threw me a curve ball, ended up driving semi and took me away from the games for a bit. My only DEFINITE day off is now Sunday. I also have weeknights free. I have a Definite planned game, advertised here on the forums, at 3 PM. I would still like however, for the Wednesday evening game with dungeon dave to happen. If anyone else wants in on that time slot, please feel free to let me know.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Hello! I just got a license for FGC and would LOVE to join this game if it's still happening. I see most of the posts are over a month old. I'm not new to D&D 5E, but I am a BIG noob to FG. I don't even know how to join a game, really. I assume the DM has to send us info on the game so we can join and make characters?

Anyway, let me know if this is starting up and how to join.

Thnx

Keep me posted as to the Wed Possibility. Un fortunately I wont be able to commit to Sundays
    Thnx

Thread Information