DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    So we need a DM first off then right? And he creates a game and we all join? Looks like we need a DM with patience for noobs hehe

Blog Entries
    Didn't see it mentioned anywhere in this thread though I may have missed it. What system are you guys looking to play, D&D 5e?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I have not been able to join any games. I need to start somewhere.

Availability is Monday and Tuesday from 8pm onward

I found that out the hard way. So, before you create a character, you host your own campaign called character creation or whatever. Do not load a adventure module only load the books i.e. PHB, DMs guide etc After creating your character you need to export it. Most of the stuff you need is drop and drag.

So, I teach FG, I have GMed a lot (since 1987) and am patient with people willing to learn. I usually go the Pathfinder route. But I can teach 5E, it will just be a bit jerky at first. If you guys want, I can help you out. I've got the ultimate and most of the books, so I can help if you want me to.
    Just need to figure out the time and system.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information