DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF MON-FRY game, pref. 5E or Pathfinder official modules.

FG License: Demo license
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, but very flexible with my hours, can go from anywhere from 6 A.M to 12 P.M.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mondays through fridays, preference for weekly games or more frequently (specially during Corona lockdown).
    Term: Would like to play a module, but willing to commit to a group for longer if there's good chemistry between everyone and sessions are fun enough
    Voice: Can use voice, preference for Discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E and Pathfinder 1E. Hoping to play official modules.
    Game System Experience: Familiar with D&D 2E (AD&D), D&D 3E, D&D 5E and Pathfinder 1E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I used Fantasy Grounds a few years back, but sadly our DM stopped showing up out of the blue after the third session. That's the extent of my experience, I guess, but I'm a fast learner.

Character Type Preferred: Like playing all kinds of characters, willing to fill out the group's needs. Have a slight preference for monks, otherwise.
    About me: Hey, guys! I'm a lawyer who's a veteran player of CRPGs (Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Planescape: Torment, NWN, Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, Kingmaker, Vampire: the Masquerade) now looking to join a tabletop group. I'm 29 and would like to play with people over 18 - not for R-rated content or what have you, but rather expecting some maturity from the players themselves. Looking for fun sessions with people who don't take themselves overly seriously; I like to joke around, but know when to keep it straight for the plot to move forward, and allow other players and DM to have their moments. Prefer a half in half split between combat and RP. Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from you in my PMs!
    Last edited by GayLussac; April 9th, 2020 at 14:30.

Thread Information