DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Missing TTF tag for font

Hey y'all,
    sadly, I know so little about Unity that I'm not even sure this topic hasn't been discussed before. Pls redirect me, if this is redundant, I didn't find anything by search.

I have just bought FGU and am trying to ply the dark eye. There are quite a few conflicts to figure out, the new coding is only partially compatible with the ruleset. Mostly it's an issue with programmers comments in the ruleset code that are easily fixed, every time I fix one, the initialization of FG cancels a bit later, I count that as a win

However, I now get the message

[Error] font: Missing TTF tag for font (fontname)

where "fontname" is a long list of what looks like all the fonts in the ruleset. Sadly my programming abilities are limited to java, so I can probably do what I'm told, but have absolutely no idea where to start. Went through this with a friend who teaches computer science at the University of Hamburg, but he doesn't know much about Unity and couldn't help me over the phone.

Anybody here have more knowledge? Should I try to talk the FG people into changing my license to FGC? It works on classic for a friend of mine.

Thanks for youre time,
    flice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flice View Post
    Hey y'all,
    sadly, I know so little about Unity that I'm not even sure this topic hasn't been discussed before. Pls redirect me, if this is redundant, I didn't find anything by search.

I have just bought FGU and am trying to ply the dark eye. There are quite a few conflicts to figure out, the new coding is only partially compatible with the ruleset. Mostly it's an issue with programmers comments in the ruleset code that are easily fixed, every time I fix one, the initialization of FG cancels a bit later, I count that as a win

However, I now get the message

[Error] font: Missing TTF tag for font (fontname)

where "fontname" is a long list of what looks like all the fonts in the ruleset. Sadly my programming abilities are limited to java, so I can probably do what I'm told, but have absolutely no idea where to start. Went through this with a friend who teaches computer science at the University of Hamburg, but he doesn't know much about Unity and couldn't help me over the phone.

Anybody here have more knowledge? Should I try to talk the FG people into changing my license to FGC? It works on classic for a friend of mine.

Thanks for youre time,
    flice
    Is this the v4 ruleset?
    I dont think it has an active developer.
    You might contact support about switch to FGC

Yes, it is the v4 ruleset, yes, it does not have an active develloper, but I was kinda hoping this was a small-ish issue.

This error won't prevent you from using the ruleset; but that font definition will revert to the default font using the default size (Noto Sans at roughly 12 point). This may cause certain text not to display as designed in the ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

So I will continue to fix the other mistakes and see where it leads me! Thanks!

Thread Information