DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Symbaroum Ruleset - Formatting issues

Hi,

I have finally decided to dust off my license and try to get a game set up with some work colleagues. I bought the Symbaroum ruleset tonight and have found a few irritating formatting and linking issues:

• Tables : There are two Tables entries in the library, the one shown by default has no tables in it. The second one is untitled and has all the tables from the ruleset.
    • Races : When you drill down into a race the formatting of the text appears to be separating lines with a line feed but no carriage return. This means that you have to expand the window horizontally to see the text and, if a paragraph is too long, some of it is not visible.
    • Mystical Traditions : has similar formatting issues to Races.
    • Traits : The "table" of Novice / Adept / Master effects formatting has offset issues making it difficult to read. Shouldn't the the body text of the effect be indented to the same level as the Passive/Active descriptor?
    • Maps : Selecting this displays a panel titled images. I think the naming should be consistent. Also, the Yndaros map/image from the Symbaroum Core Rulebook is blank.

Apologies if this is not the correct place to raise these issues.

Bracken

I'm passing your feedback on to the DLC developer to look at. Almost all DLC are all done by commission through a variety of DLC developers.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information