STAR TREK 2d20

Recovering old account.

I was away from FG for awhile and got a new computer. I was wondering how I can recover my old account? I had players hand book and some other things for DnD 5E that I had bought and don't want to loose them.
    Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back

Store > Order History
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php

If you do not have access to the forum account you purchased things under you will have to contact [email protected] ad give them as much info as you have.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you bought via the store then go to the store page and select the store drop down from the top right and go to Order History, You'll find your key next to the license purchase. If you bought from Steam then with FG selected click on the cog icon on the top right and select Manage and the CD Keys.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, thanks for the help. Another quick question, so I just subscribed to the Unity edition and was wondering if there is a way to get the PH and Elemental Evil campaign book I bought from before to get transferred over?

Never mind, looks like it did get transferred thanks again for the help.

Thread Information