DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2E upcoming releases or release schedule?

Hello all,

I’m a long time gamer (almost 30 years), but a new user of FGU. While I like the features of the software and am looking forward to running my first online 2E campaign, I must say that I am a little disappointed with the lack of officially licensed supplements. I like to offer my player’s as many play options as possible, to that I’ve amassed a decent collection of all the player reference books, most of the major campaign setting box sets, and various supplements & adventures. Seeing as I am both new to FGU and the forums (so I apologize if there is a similar thread posted) I’d like to know how often 2E material is released and if there is a schedule I can reference to see what will be coming out?

I'm a little sad to hear you say that you are underwhelmed in the amount of content out so far. The license to create content was gained about a year ago and there is 30 some odd items on the store.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=WOTC2EBUNDLE

There has been generally 1-3 items a month released since then tho there is no set schedule and so guarantee how many will be out each month.

Myself, I do a mix of ruleset and extension work and content conversion when my day job permits. FGU is coming soon and I'm going to do my best to make sure the AD&D ruleset works as well in FGU as 5e when it does.

That said, ToEE alone should be a good year of play I'm hoping you just didnt have the link to everything.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Greetings Celestian,

First off, thanks for working on your spare time to help further the offerings so that those of us without a talent for coding can still enjoy our favorite edition! And it is reassuring that there are regular releases, my fear when deciding on FGU as my VTT, was that what was in the store was all that there would be. So I’m greatly heartened to read that I can expect to part with my cash on a regular basis, so that my player’s can play the type of game and character that they want to play. Included is my 2E shelf, as you can see I like to give my player’s a lot of options in terms of settings and characters. Thanks again.

Okay so I couldn’t get the pic to load...sorry about that.
    Last edited by iRonin; April 9th, 2020 at 00:35.

Thread Information