DICE PACKS BUNDLE

World creation tables, as well as ship damage table for Mongoose Traveller 1e

So, I noticed that there aren't any tables made for world creation, nor is there a table for dealing with ship damage (specifically, taking a damage roll and providing the number of hits instead of you having to look it up manually). As such, I decided to make some and export them into a .mod file. Here is that file (please let me know if this isn't allowed; I can't think of any way this would be useful without access to the ruleset though, given the number of DMs that are listed only in the reference manual).

Edit: I have since looked through the 2e tables, and discovered that while there are more world creation tables than in 1e, most of them aren't there. As such, I have made a similar upload for 2e including those tables.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mrgrey; April 8th, 2020 at 15:39. Reason: Updating the thread title to be more descriptive of the content.

Interesting I thought all the tables were created.

Thanks!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Interesting I thought all the tables were created.

Thanks!
    No worries. Feel free to check for typos and add them to the core module if you want.

Thread Information