DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Most likely what my PC did, thanks for your help.

Good Day kentmccullough
    Great addition!! We have a rogue that is forever forgetting to hit his Sneak Attack button when it is applicable
    I tried this in FGC and FGU with the 5E Enhancer version 0.9.0 and was wondering if it can work with elevations too? I had an ally 5 feet from the target but 20 feet up (Accessed by hovering over the token and Shift+Roll to change elevation) and it still registered as a Sneak Attack.

Thanks for the convenience of making both these extensions that work together so well!

Hi, I am very VERY new to FGU; I'm trying to figure out how the extension works? I've added it to my extensions folder in FGU (I'm the DM), I activated it when I loaded the campaign, but when our rogue has an attack with advantage it still doesn't apply the sneak attack damage. Do I have to do some other steps to activate it?

I keep getting "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_tbe.lua"]:33: attempt to call field 'deactivateEffect' (a nil value)" Any suggestions?

It still will roll the sneak attack damage though. In fact, it rolls the sneak attack with every hit during an action, not just once.
    Last edited by wjpennington; April 18th, 2020 at 18:18.

@Bonkon not sure what the 5E Enhancer is doing for height and such I don't use it... This extension will give you sneak attack if the tokens are adjacent on the map, not sure how it would even calculate height.

@LoZeno, you need to add an effect to your rogue that is "Sneak Attack" or "Sneak Attack; ONTURN" if you're using my turn based effects extension as well.

@wjpennington That's an error with the classic combat extension. That extension removes the method from CoreRPG+ and needs to be updated to work with ONTURN effects.

So..not going to work. Ok, was a nice thought. Thanks for the information, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    @LoZeno, you need to add an effect to your rogue that is "Sneak Attack" or "Sneak Attack; ONTURN" if you're using my turn based effects extension as well.
    Ah I understand! It saves me from enabling the effect each time, it doesn't save me from adding an effect to the character sheet

For some reason I thought it would automatically recognise a Rogue classed character... my mistake. Still awesome though!

on a wierd note, downloaded the FGU combat enhancer for Classic. The Sneak attack emhancer works now works!
    Last edited by wjpennington; April 18th, 2020 at 20:51.

Hi, guys
    can someone explain to me how this extension works? step by step?

Good Day and Welcome Tatershal
    As shown in the first post, this extension works best in conjunction with the authors other extension:

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    This extension allows you to add an effect to the rogue that you can leave always that's "Sneak Attack"

When you hit it will automatically apply the sneak attack damage effect to you. If used in conjunction with my other mod 5E Turn Based Effects you can add an effect "Sneak Attack; ONTURN;" and leave it always on the rogue to never worry about that kind of thing again.

If you have advantage on the attack it will apply the sneak attack damage modifier, if the thing you're targeting is on a map and there's a unit there that is not of the same type as it (friendly/faction/neutral/foe) it will apply the sneak attack damage modifier.
    If you have not used extensions before here is the Wiki link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Basically, download the extension, place in your FG extensions folder (Easily found by clicking the folder icon on the first splash screen when you open FG) then when you create or load a campaign you select these from the list given.
    You need to be sure when you make the effect it is case sensitive so follow it exactly as shown in the post. Sneak Attack; ONTURN

Thread Information