STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Deactivates the “Sneak Attack; ONTURN” effect without adding the sneak damage effect?

Screenshots are helpful. I’ll take a look and get it fixed if I can identify what’s going wrong.

Last edited by avitale34; April 15th, 2020 at 06:42.

Can you try without the 5E combat enhancer enabled, just curious if they're not playing nicely... It looks like it's working based on the chat box, but obviously the effect isn't being properly added so that's an issue to be sure. I'll try and take a closer look tomorrow morning, not sure what would be going wrong. If you could type "/console" into the chat and see if you're getting any error message there. Why it would work for the GM and not the player is baffling to me, but I'm sure there's something I'm just not understanding about some interaction.

Thank you for your patience! Here is the console: Sneak Error.png

Thank you for that log, looks like it is indeed an issue with my extension and I'm looking into it now.

Updated to Version 1.9:
    - Changed to using the OOB message so that it will work even if the player doesn't own the node.

This should fix your issue @avitale34. If not please let me know. If it does work, also please let me know so I can be sure I did this correctly. Thanks
    Last edited by kentmccullough; April 15th, 2020 at 07:42.

Updated to Version 1.10:
    - Properly use the OOB messages.

NOW this should fix your issue, I'll be updating the onturn effects extension as well with this update, as the sneak attack is now working, but the on turn is not properly deactivating.

The Turn Based Effects extension has been updated as well.

Let me know if this fixes the issue, I managed to test as a player also this time, so it should all be working correctly, but do please let me know if it's not.
    Last edited by kentmccullough; April 15th, 2020 at 08:53.

Hi

I'm still having issues with this excellent extension. When a character with the Sneak Attack effect on hits, the following error arises:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_tbe.lua"]:33: attempt to call field 'deactivateEffect' (a nil value)

I unloaded all my other extensions and reinstalled them one at a time. It happens when the 5E Combat Enhancer Classic (here) is installed. It runs fine with the other extensions. I have double checked I have the latest versions of all the extensions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That would be an issue with the fact that the 5E Combat Enhancer Classic is overwriting the entire Effect Manager and didn't bother to include new functionality that was added to CoreRPG. I'd post it in the thread there and let that extension owner know.

Thread Information