DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Updated to Version 1.5 this change should make this extension work with other extensions regardless of their updates or what they're doing.

Nice one!

Disadvantage should cancel sneak attack even on a hit with ally @5feet tho.
    The effect always adds 0d6 damage... Is something broken? d6 quantity is always half rogue lvl rounded up if it helps.
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Whoops on the disadvantage, had a small typo, bDis is not the same as bDIS. Not sure why the effect damage would be 0d6 unless you don't have rogue levels on the character sheet...
    Code:
    local numDie = math.ceil(rogueLevel/2);
    Getting 0d6 means that it's got 0 for the rogue level. Let me know if there's someway I can help you get it sorted out.

Updated to Version 1.6: Fixed the disadvantage bug.

Nice catch!

The whole 0d6 thing was a conflict with a translation ext. Sorry

Any chance you could think of an option to Swashbucklers? I might do it myself, your code has enlightened me
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

For the Rakish Audacity to give you sneak attack if there's no one else near you other than the target.... I could build something in for that. It wont be today though, perhaps over the weekend, but more likely would be next week sometime.

Nice, Rakish Audacity was on my list to quiz you about. Nice job on the extension btw

Cheers, Steve.

Updated to Version 1.7:
    - Changed the sneak damage to expire on singles instead of on action (incase you roll the attack twice or something)
    - Added in support for Rakish Audacity. It will check your character sheet's features list to see if there's one called rakish audacity, so no additional setup for the effect is required.

Let me know if you guys have other requests for this extension.

I might be doing something wrong but I am in FGU and the effect seems to be working for the first attack but once it is applied it never comes off, it is applying damage on every attack regardless of if there is an ally next to them or if they advantage or not. Screen shot added for clarity. I have to go in and remove the second effect to make it stop and function properly again. FG.png
    Last edited by avitale34; April 14th, 2020 at 05:57.

Whoops setting the rolls to singles was not what I needed to do there.... it's now set to roll and is fixed.

Version 1.8:
    - Changed the sneak damage expiration from singles to action. This should handle expiring the sneak damage correctly now.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    Whoops setting the rolls to singles was not what I needed to do there.... it's now set to roll and is fixed.

Version 1.8:
    - Changed the sneak damage expiration from singles to action. This should handle expiring the sneak damage correctly now.
    It's working perfectly right now for the DM but for some reason it is not working right when the player rolls it always deactivates the effect, appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Thread Information