DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Display scaling for high resolution screens (FGU)

Anyone used FGU on a high resolution (4k+) screen yet? Is it possible to zoom in on the UI somehow? So far I'm getting around this by reducing my screen resolution but that's not really a solution...

Thanks in advance

Hi EterbalDeiwos, welcome to FG

Click on the chat line and type in /scaleui x where x is a number between 50 and 200. Try something like 125 first.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi EterbalDeiwos, welcome to FG

Click on the chat line and type in /scaleui x where x is a number between 50 and 200. Try something like 125 first.
    Thanks I'll give that a try. My OS is currently set to autoscale all UI by 200% so that should be sufficient.

Could we get this as a slider in the settings perhaps?

For future reference type /help into the chat to bring up all available commands. (Not all of them work in FGU yet).

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguedaemon View Post
    Could we get this as a slider in the settings perhaps?
    Last time I looked in settings there was just such a thing - but I don't think it worked. Also it may have been removed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It's in the updater/settings app; but it currently doesn't work. It's one of the things that Ryan has on his list, but hasn't been a big issue so far.

Regards,
    JPG

Any idea when this may be updated? Seems like a huge issue, no pun intended for those of us with big TVs. I had to make that punny joke. I also am playing on my 55" UHD TV and can only sometimes read things when opening menus, so creating campaigns is very difficult with FGU.

Blog Entries
    Scaleui was implemented a few weeks ago. Are you using it and having problems?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah. It took some digging but I see what you said. I had no clue about this. And honestly, we shouldn't have to do commands like this IMO. Why not just make it an option and then to save that option for the next time you load the game?
    Last edited by quirkygamer; July 4th, 2020 at 08:01.

Thread Information