DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 95 First 123451353 ... Last
    Completely green here... but does Fantasy Grounds Unity allow import of modules??? If so...how? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to throw that question out too... just haven't found anything yet on it.

Hi Starkrave, welcome to FG.

Can you expand on what you mean by import modules?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks for the reply.... after getting up fresh this morning I finally realized there is a icon on the startup page of FGU that brings up the data files I was looking for... module, campaign, etc... I was having trouble finding the module file that I needed to drop modules in to add to FGU for campaign use.
    Sorry... just really green here. The short of it is, I figured it out and realized I should do this after rest, not when I am up all night!

Is there no way to type on a map/image ?

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    Is there no way to type on a map/image ?
    No.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No.
    Wow, that's extremely disappointing. Seems like it would really easy to be able to add text.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    Wow, that's extremely disappointing. Seems like it would really easy to be able to add text.
    Check the wishlist and vote on it or add it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

How do I measure the movement for a token that isn't target something? I can't find a tutorial or post on how to see movement distance.

Also, I have created an effect called Rage for a barbarian, as shown in the effects wiki. Is there a way to track uses of this effect?
    Last edited by SirGunther; April 22nd, 2020 at 18:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGunther View Post
    How do I measure the movement for a token that isn't target something? I can't find a tutorial or post on how to see movement distance.

Also, I have created an effect called Rage for a barbarian, as shown in the effects wiki. Is there a way to track uses of this effect?
    The first issue there is not currently an automated way to do. This will be available when Token Locking is re-implemented.

If you have added the effect as an action on the character sheet, go into Preparation mode and set number of uses.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello
    Thanks for those series of videos, hopefully i'll be able to move from FG to FGU easier this way ; i have been quite used to FG but this line of sight features is so great, i can't wait to have my players using it.

One question, if I may, is it possible to copy a line of sight "mapping" from one image ot another ? I purchased lots of maps on dmguilds and other places which are the same of the official one from Wizards, but as on recent module they switched to poor black and white maps, I moved to something colorful. Ratio is the same, map is the same, there's just color etc. so ideally, a way to copy a line of sight mapping from one image to another one would be awesome.
    I saw lots of options in image editing in FGU, but didn't manage to do such thing

is it possible somehow ?

thanks !

Thread Information