FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 96 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Thanks.

There are plans to set darkvision, low-light vision, etc. in Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by edcasasa View Post
    There are plans to set darkvision, low-light vision, etc. in Unity?
    Yes, some form of lighting is on the cards - scheduled to be considered after final release.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Added a new video all about the new occluders that were added recently.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updated today to see how it was going and found the new Occluders (full missed any discussion on this but found the thread that I am guessing started it all) and then found this thread. Many thanks to the team for the awesome upgrades to the LOS package these look awesome. Also huge thanks to Zacchaeus for this great set of videos! You guys always impress with the work you do!

Couldnt find a solution for this, In Lost mines of Phandalin, there is a breastplate Dragonguard with the following ability " it grants its wearer advantage on saving throws against the breath weapons of creatures that have the dragon type"
    Is there a way to add this effect to the breastplate and automate it. I tried "IFT: TYPE(dragon); ADVSAV " but this gives adv on all saves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    Couldnt find a solution for this, In Lost mines of Phandalin, there is a breastplate Dragonguard with the following ability " it grants its wearer advantage on saving throws against the breath weapons of creatures that have the dragon type"
    Is there a way to add this effect to the breastplate and automate it. I tried "IFT: TYPE(dragon); ADVSAV " but this gives adv on all saves.
    No, IFT doesn't work because IFT is used to evaluate the target of an outgoing attack, not the source of an incoming attack. You can make a non-functioning reminder type effect you you want something on the CT. But otherwise you just need to click ADV before rolling your save.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No, IFT doesn't work because IFT is used to evaluate the target of an outgoing attack, not the source of an incoming attack. You can make a non-functioning reminder type effect you you want something on the CT. But otherwise you just need to click ADV before rolling your save.
    This is not right, IFT can also be used for incoming attacks, like IFT: TYPE(orc); AC: 100 IFT just tells the effect to look at the opposed actor, regardless whether that actor attacks or defends However, one cannot code it just against breath weapons of dragons, except with using CUSTOM maybe and giving the dragon always a certain one-shot tag when they use the breath weapon
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 24th, 2020 at 16:06.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    This is not right, IFT can also be used for incoming attacks, like IFT: TYPE(orc); AC: 100 IFT just tells the effect to look at the opposed actor, regardless whether that actor attacks or defends However, one cannot code it just against breath weapons of dragons, except with using CUSTOM maybe and giving the dragon always a certain one-shot tag when they use the breath weapon
    Huh, learned something new. Thanks Kel!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Huh, learned something new. Thanks Kel!
    Hehe, you're welcome

Thread Information