STAR TREK 2d20
Page 55 of 96 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Is there a way to set up LOS using occluders such that a character could enter an area, such as a tent, wagon, etc., and while inside the area they would not be seen by any characters or NPCs that are outside the area, and the character inside the area would not be able to see out?
    Doesn't just a regular wall and door do this? And of course players are not using Party Vision.

If you use terrain so those outside can see the tent, they will see in, and anyone in will see out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Doesn't just a regular wall and door do this? And of course players are not using Party Vision.

If you use terrain so those outside can see the tent, they will see in, and anyone in will see out.
    You can't walk thru a wall.

However, if you make a double invisible wall you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post

Yea that exactly my problem, I don’t want to hide the tents and wagons or the map doesn’t really look right, I just want players and/or npcs to be able to go inside those things and disappear, and also not be able to see out

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can't walk thru a wall.

However, if you make a double invisible wall you can do it.
    Interesting, could you elaborate?

Blog Entries
    You can use an illusionary wall. These block vision, but not movement.

Simply goto the option in the "walls" on the map image. It's next to windows and pit. It will create a yellow line type wall. Which can't be seen through (either way) however, it can be moved thru by players or DM.

I was hoping the pit occluder would do what I wanted, but it looks like the pit keeps whoever is inside it from seeing out, but people outside can still see in

I was hoping the pit occluder would do what I wanted, but it looks like the pit keeps whoever is inside it from seeing out, but people outside can still see in
    Don't use pit, use the one to the left of it.

I gotta say though, last night was my first time running since lighting was added, and it ran very smooth, and was really neat. Kudos to the FG team you’ve got a great product

I started doing some LoS and effects for some quality MM maps - though I can't seem to figure out how to save them so I can send them to someone else who also uses FGU. Can anyone help with this?

Thread Information