Starfinder Playlist
Page 61 of 96 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    Copies of PCs are useful for a Pathfinder 2E Exploration Mode "map". And being able to drag them from the PC sheet is useful when tokens = portrait and portrait files are not in assets anymore (but still saved with the char sheet in campaign/portrait/id-0000x files). I just had that situation and did not have the original portrait files available anymore, so I now had to recreate them and add them to global portrait assets.

Where I use multiple tokens per PC and don't really want the real token on the map is party march order. I'll usually have a 5', 10' and Outdoor orders where I'll need multiple PC tokens on a map or in this case usually the party sheet order drawing.

Hi,

Do you know why some NPCs with damaging concentration spells include a concentration save clause in the CT to make them roll saves, and for some that clause is missing?

Below are examples of correctly parsed Wall of Fire for the Efreeti ("EFF: Wall of Fire; (C) (D:1 MIN) (T:SELF)" is present) and incorrectly parsed Insect Plague from the Planetar (the EFF: ...(C)..." clause is missing.

It looks like it might be a parsing bug.

Web

Concentration CT entries.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi,

Do you know why some NPCs with damaging concentration spells include a concentration save clause in the CT to make them roll saves, and for some that clause is missing?

Below are examples of correctly parsed Wall of Fire for the Efreeti ("EFF: Wall of Fire; (C) (D:1 MIN) (T:SELF)" is present) and incorrectly parsed Insect Plague from the Planetar (the EFF: ...(C)..." clause is missing.

Web

Probably because a lot of the sources pre-date the (c) tag working in FG.

If you report the specifics (sources, creature, etc) in the appropriate bug thread for the ruleset, they will get slated to be fixed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi,

Web

This'll be because concentration needs to be hard coded I believe rather than parsed and so this one has probably been missed. It doesn't show the concentration effect if added to a PC either. I'll send a note to the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Was asking about how to navigate to the modules folder in Ubuntu for the Linux version of FG Unity, but I found it after further poking around, so I've gotten rid of the question originally posed in this reply. All good!
    Last edited by lydbutt; November 4th, 2021 at 21:04.

New video posted all about using the NPC Templates in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything. Link is in the first post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi

I want to be able to create a new character class, and I think I know how to do the basics etc, but I just wanted to know if the class is a spell caster, how do I get FG to only list the spells that the class can learn? Normally in the spell list you can choose the source as a filter. How does the new class get added if the spell is locked from the players handbook (for example)?

From within FGU you'll need to make copies of any spells and edit the 'Source' to include your class. Then the user can filter the spells using the class name in order to see the list of available spells. Otherwise you'll need to do a bit of coding the xml to add a spell list. If you want to go down that route have a look at the code in the 5e SRD module to see how to do it.

I thought that would be the case. Just looking at the Wizard class, and when opening the spellcasting feature, there is a link to the Wizard spells that brings up this:

How do I recreate this for my class? Or is it not possible?

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information