Starfinder Playlist
Page 86 of 95 First ... 36768485868788 ... Last
    Where are the options settings stored? I am trying to help a new GM debug some problems like damage not appearing to clients and I want to make sure when he sends me his data configuration that it includes all the option settings he was using.

It's included in the campaign database and registry files included in the campaign directory. The only things that might be stored outside of the campaign folder would be any custom assets (image, tokens, etc.) that he added at the data folder level. The ones added directly at the campaign level will already be included in the campaign folder.

I usually just ask GMs to zip up their whole campaign folder, and send over, when looking at an issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Where are the options settings stored? I am trying to help a new GM debug some problems like damage not appearing to clients and I want to make sure when he sends me his data configuration that it includes all the option settings he was using.
    See video forty two linked in the first post of this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    See video forty two linked in the first post of this thread.
    Excellent video. So the campaign folder contains the state and you said that the db.xml contains the option settings. I see a small handful of option labels like VERBOSE_EXHAUSTION under the <options> tag in db.xml, but the vast majority of options like "bell" for "Player: Ring bell on turn" do not appear there. Are most of the options encoded somewhere else?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Excellent video. So the campaign folder contains the state and you said that the db.xml contains the option settings. I see a small handful of option labels like VERBOSE_EXHAUSTION under the <options> tag in db.xml, but the vast majority of options like "bell" for "Player: Ring bell on turn" do not appear there. Are most of the options encoded somewhere else?
    Pretty sure they are only recorded if they differ from default.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah yes. I was looking at a test campaign that only had a few changes. My regular campaign has lots of <options> entries. Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do you have the campaign option for Auto-Size Tokens turned on? If not, size will depend upon the image size in pixels.
    Just FYI, he had not filled in the space or reach section of the character sheet. Once we added that, it worked correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    According to Sage Advice, Great Weapon Fighting is only suppose to apply to the roll of the weapon.

You can download the PDF here: https://media.wizards.com/2016/downl...Compendium.pdf

Obviously your DM may house rule something different, but the base ruleset follows rules as written.
    Thank you so much for clarifying. I hadn't realized it was a house rule that all dice are affected.

I have another question, if a player casts Gift of Alacrity, giving +1d8 to initiative rolls, how do I code that? I tried INIT: 1d8 but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to code Gift of Alacrity?

Blog Entries
    INIT: 1d8 works if inti is rolled automatically on turn start or via the Combat Tracker. I don't know if it works if rolled from the character sheet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It does indeed work if initiative is rolled from the character sheet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information