5E Character Create Playlist
Page 62 of 96 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    It's not possible without creating your own XML by hand. We currently don't have an interface to edit and manage spell lists; only to display them.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I thought that would be the case. Just looking at the Wizard class, and when opening the spellcasting feature, there is a link to the Wizard spells that brings up this:

How do I recreate this for my class? Or is it not possible?

Cheers
    Make a copy of every cantrip you want to visualize. Add in the name something like (Cleric). The next time, if you filter by (Cleric) all the cantrips will appear.

Nearly finished, but how do I manage spell slots as they increase in levels? At the moment they are increasing as a wizard, but I need them to increase more in line with a Paladin.

Spell slots increase in line with when the class gets their spells. SO A full caster gets their spells at 1st level, a half caster at second level and a 1/3rd caster at third level. So if you want a Paladin then they should get their spells at 2nd level. The second video linked here goes into more detail https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Creation-Video

(If you want a half caster to have spells from first level then you'll need to change the caster type to half in the character sheet in the class and level dialog).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

How do I add a Mace of Smiting to the Actions tab so that it can automatically detect constructs? Or does it need 2 different Action tab slots, one for non-constructs and one for constructs?

Right now, I have the following (which doesn't work):

Mace of Smiting: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit or +8 to hit vs. constructs, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning, magic damage, or 7 (1d6 + 5) bludgeoning, magic damage vs. constructs. If a 20 is rolled to hit, the target takes an additional 7 bludgeoning, magic damage, or 14 bludgeoning, magic damage if it's a construct. A construct with 25 or fewer hit points after it takes this damage is destroyed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    How do I add a Mace of Smiting to the Actions tab so that it can automatically detect constructs? Or does it need 2 different Action tab slots, one for non-constructs and one for constructs?

Right now, I have the following (which doesn't work):

Mace of Smiting: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit or +8 to hit vs. constructs, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning, magic damage, or 7 (1d6 + 5) bludgeoning, magic damage vs. constructs. If a 20 is rolled to hit, the target takes an additional 7 bludgeoning, magic damage, or 14 bludgeoning, magic damage if it's a construct. A construct with 25 or fewer hit points after it takes this damage is destroyed.
    You don't need 2 weapon slots, but imo it works best if you use 2 actions on the same weapon line. Its how we do the Mace of Disruption.

But, you could try an IFT effect if they don't swap out weapons etc, but my players often swap weapons.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Do you mean 2 actions like Melee Weapon Attack: ..., Hit: ... or Melee Weapon Attack: ..., one construct, Hit: ...

Is this on an NPC or on a player character? Here's how I'd do it for an NPC and a PC. There are other ways to word it for the NPC but if you want to automate the critical you'd need to create an effect in the effects dialog and apply it to the NPC.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Actually, there is an extension in the Forge which will allow you to add effects to the weapon itself, https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/68/view

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect spot to ask this question. How do I add new DLC that I have purchased from Kobold Press to Fantasy Grounds Unity? I have the License Key to the new product but I am not sure where to enter it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thread Information