FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

LFP - Need 5 Players - Sat or Sun Night 8AM EST USA - New Group - System TBD

Overview: Below is a description based upon the template provide in the sticky for game listings. I am looking for others who are mature, reasonable, flexible, and seek fun above else. Currently, there is no established group but would like to get a regular group to meet on Sat or Sun mornings EST. I am interested in playing D&D 5e, Deadlands, Starfinder, or Mutants & Masterminds. I am using FG Unity on my Mac but I am very new to the software. I have been gaming for decades though. I am willing to GM and I have an Ultimate subscription so you just need the free version of FGU. Everything below is subject to discussion except for the meeting time.

FG Version: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    FG License: GM has Ultimate license
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST (USA)
    Day of week and time: Saturday mornings 8am
    If new game, planned start date: Saturday, Apri 11 (pre-game)l
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, minimum every other week
    Term: Indefinite

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 5 players but additional players are welcome
    Character starting level & equipment: New characters only
    Character restrictions: TBD
    Last edited by nosirrome; April 8th, 2020 at 13:01. Reason: Updating game details

Good afternoon,
    I am looking to join a campaign. Saturday mornings would work out better for me so that I could attend church on Sundays. I am also located East Coast so the time would be perfect. I have discord. I am fairly new to FG, but I am seeing how powerful it is and I am really enjoying it. I am a newish player to D&D 5e, last time I play D&D was 15-16 years ago. I would like to learn starfinder, but would also learn anything.

Great and welcome! Sounds like we just need to find four more intrepid adventurers...

I'm happy to play whatever. I think Saturdays would be a little better for me but I can do either.

Sounds great. We are appearing to have more players. I think we have three players who have expressed interest now. (One was a private message.)

It looks like Saturday 8am will be the time.

We need to decide what system...

i would definetly be down to play saturday mornings and love to play new systems

Quote Originally Posted by nosirrome View Post
    Overview: Below is a description based upon the template provide in the sticky for game listings. I am looking for others who are mature, reasonable, flexible, and seek fun above else. Currently, there is no established group but would like to get a regular group to meet on Sat or Sun mornings EST. I am interested in playing D&D 5e, Deadlands, Starfinder, or Mutants & Masterminds. I am using FG Unity on my Mac but I am very new to the software. I have been gaming for decades though. I am willing to GM and I have an Ultimate subscription so you just need the free version of FGU. Everything below is subject to discussion except for the meeting time.

FG Version: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    FG License: GM has Ultimate license
    Game System: TBD (D&D 5e, Deadlands, Starfinder, Mutants & Masterminds

Time Zone: EST (USA)
    Day of week and time: Saturday or Sunday mornings 8am
    If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, minimum every other week
    Term: Indefinite

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord (?)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 0 players, would like 5 total
    Character starting level & equipment: New characters only
    Character restrictions: TBD
    I'm interested for Sat as well

Quote Originally Posted by nosirrome View Post
    Sounds great. We are appearing to have more players. I think we have three players who have expressed interest now. (One was a private message.)

It looks like Saturday 8am will be the time.

We need to decide what system...
    I am familiar with 5e, so I would prefer that if that works. However, I am open to previous versions.

I would vote for 5e but I’m open to a different system.

I am good with 5e.

Thread Information