DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Opposed Rolls Mod?

Moderator: Moved to the 5e forum

I was wondering if there was an opposed rolls extension out there? I searched, but the search returned almost every thread.

The example of this would be for grapple:

The target of your grapple must be no more than one size larger than you and must be within your reach. Using at least one free hand, you try to seize the target by making a grapple check instead of an attack roll: a Strength (Athletics) check contested by the target's Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check (the target chooses the ability to use). You succeed automatically if the target is incapacitated. If you succeed, you subject the target to the grappled condition. The condition specifies the things that end it, and you can release the target whenever you like (no action required).

So, a player could trigger the grapple, and it will automatically roll their Athletics check. A popup would appear on the DM's screen, if the NPC happens to have the skill athletics/acrobatics they can tick one of them, otherwise they tick or automatic roll on a strength ability check. The extension then works out the winner, and knows whether or not to apply the grappled tag. If the target is incapacitated, it automatically works.

Similar thing for shove, except it makes enemy prone.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 7th, 2020 at 18:35.

Can you please post questions like these in the forum of the RPG system you're interested in? The Armory, and its sub forums, is really meant for people to post stuff they've made to share it with the community. We really don't want threads with people sharing cool stuff being eclipsed by people asking for cool stuff.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No problem, can you move it for me, or do I need to repost?

Thread Information