FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unity does not take into account OS scrolling speed on macOS

From time to time I am using macOS (Monterey, 12.0.1 on M1) and I noticed that scrolling speed is not taking the settings configured on OS level. This makes using reference manual and story/item/npc entires sluggish. It looks like it scrolls just 1 line.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Same on Windows... but can't update the thread's title

I'm not seeing this on Windows. At least I don't think I am anyway. When I scroll a reference page or story page it scrolls several lines at a time. (I'm using the middle mouse wheel - which I assume you are too). As ever I assume you are testing in a new campaign without extensions? Oh, and also what ruleset or other settings might be relevant?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

All rulesets.
    Can be reproduced easily - change scroll speed/line per scroll and test in word/webpage and then in FG ref manual or opened window.

Ok, I think I get what you mean now. Basically no matter what I set the scroll speed to be in Windows settings FG scroll speed doesn't change. Still not one line at a time mind you; it's quite a few lines at a time; but nothing like if I set the scroll speed to 100 lines in Windows.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unfortunately, the Unity game engine does not provide access to the OS-specific scroll settings that I could find; so it's using a generic algorithm. I'm assuming that it might be related to the pixel density on your Mac display being higher than a similar Windows display. I'll add it to our list to look at when we get a chance.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information