STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    The timing matters for me too. I really wouldn’t be able to commit to a start time before 7pm CST.

All you need is demo if someone has FG Unity (Ultimate).

If I can get this first game off the ground with the 4 players who signed on and complete the adventure then I may invest in Ultimate. I will also have to learn how to do the mapping and pogos and other stuff.

Hello, I am interested in joining and completing this campaign!

Name: Vince
    Availability: Any day after 6pm EST (your time frame works for me)
    Timezone: Eastern
    Discord: Blind#8139
    DnD Experience: I've played 5e for a couple of years, just started to dm irl for a group of friends. Looking to be a player again!
    Character: Depending on groups composition, I am very flexible to round the party out!
    Reasons I would miss a session: Next to none.

Thank you for your consideration!

As a reminder to to the players accepted please log in on Saturday to test out your connection to make sure you can connect create your character. On Sunday we will start at 7pm CST since I have not received anyones time zone to compare as to when I should start to assist those who may need to start earlier.

Alzarion Crimson
    BoomYahtzee
    TheCroixman
    Diomitus

I did receive word after I asked a question at the FG College about playing races outside that which has not been added to the books. I asked how one would create an assimar/Dryad character. It turns out you would have to do it manually.

As I stated before, I did not purchase the floor mats, the additional pogs etc to actually create the environments. For example I had downloaded the Yawning Portal INn map. But you cannot drop and drag it into FG Unity like you can do in FG Classic. Therefor, I will most likely have to e-mail everyone the images.

I also downloaded and installed Discord but it has issues connecting, I do not know why. This is why I hate chat programs. I have been sitting here and waiting for it to connect for the past hour and it has not. I am not going to waste my time to try and figure out how to get it to work.

Coffers, someone just explained to me that when converting the time from cst to the time zone like GMT/UTC if it is a plus sign that actually means its a minus sign. So when google says GMT/UTC +5 its plus 5 for them but -5 for you. You are correct.

Cheers.

I would be very interested in playing and will play whatever class helps the party out
    Last edited by ffbjay; April 10th, 2020 at 20:16. Reason: left out a word

ffbjay, I will put you on the short list in case the 4 mentioned above do not show up on saturday or sunday. Saturday they are suppose to login and create their characters which will take some time depending on what they are playing. The main issue is will they be able to connect. The program just got a new version on the update.

I have 3 people on my short list:

Ron Lumsden
    Blind Edict
    and ffbjay (you).

If I can get this up and running on sunday at 7pm cst then we get through a few days and see how it plays out. If all goes well I will upgrade to ultimate.

If you don’t mind, please also add me to the list , although I realize you will likely not get to me with list you already have.

Name: Marc
    Availability: Sunday after 7pm EST
    Timezone: Eastern
    DnD Experience: just started playing again with a couple groups
    Character: I like rangers nd rogues, but am one to anything
    Reasons I would miss a session: Next to none.
    Last edited by DungeonHunter; April 11th, 2020 at 00:33.

Thread Information