DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 21 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Thanks for these great looking themes, they give FG a much more stylish look! Using these with Classic seems to work without obvious problems

I happen to use the Lost.Star one at the moment and noticed that not only did you improve visibility (AC on Main character tab), but also made changes to the right-click menu (love it) and button row (might like the old style better). Would this not warrant a new version number?!

The buttons of Oriental.Adventures theme are quite hard to read. Maybe make the font less bold or the underlying button graphic less busy?
    Last edited by Weissrolf; April 20th, 2020 at 10:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for these great looking themes, they give FG a much more stylish look! Using these with Classic seems to work without obvious problems

I happen to use the Lost.Star one at the moment and noticed that not only did you improve visibility (AC on Main character tab), but also made changes to the right-click menu (love it) and button row (might like the old style better). Would this not warrant a new version number?!
    ho ... my versioning is a little special when you see v4, it's for FGU (FGC was FG3 =v3). My versioning is a date in french like, Last Update : 20.04.2020 or 04.20.2020 for you in game

@Sasmira
    In your themes have a missing code line in updated_radial.txt

<!-- Windows - REQUIRED -->

Add this line:
    <icon name="windowunshare" file="graphics/radial/icon_unshare.png" />

This code solve the problem. The missing code, cause a no skin color button in a "unshare" option, on itens, spells etc...

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    @Sasmira
    In your themes have a missing code line in updated_radial.txt

<!-- Windows - REQUIRED -->

Add this line:
    <icon name="windowunshare" file="graphics/radial/icon_unshare.png" />

This code solve the problem. The missing code, cause a no skin color button in a "unshare" option, on itens, spells etc...
    hooo nice ! thank you for your help

Is it just me, or is the first page temperamental in deciding which previews it decides to show and when? I can't see most of them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Is it just me, or is the first page temperamental in deciding which previews it decides to show and when? I can't see most of them at the moment.
    resizup is down ... I think it's not good ... I need to find another host ...

edit : all is online with a new images host
    Last edited by Sasmira; April 21st, 2020 at 04:56.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Thanks for your work!
    A few days without new themes for me
    I need to prepare my conversion of Curse of Strahd for PF2

I stumbled over a visibility problem with Lost.Star. When I double click on weapon traits from within the Combat Tracker then the popup window uses dark background color underneath the black text.

2020-04-22 19_45_42-Fantasy Grounds.png

Thread Information