STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 21 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Keep within the limits mentioned in the latest update. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post497468
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well the image is sharper but it still tiles I have changed the image scale down to the size within limits but it sill 'tiles' in four quadrants within the FGU desktop. While its not an issue since its an image, I cant understand why it tiles if the image and the settings are correct.
    Is there any way to get a single image to fit on a monitor that is 1440P (32.5")?

Now over in 5E there is a 'simple wood' theme. I like that It works for me. How can I get that theme for Pathfinder 2E? It looks like a ton of smaller 'wood' tiles' instead of one image.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Well the image is sharper but it still tiles I have changed the image scale down to the size within limits but it sill 'tiles' in four quadrants within the FGU desktop. While its not an issue since its an image, I cant understand why it tiles if the image and the settings are correct.
    Is there any way to get a single image to fit on a monitor that is 1440P (32.5")?

Now over in 5E there is a 'simple wood' theme. I like that It works for me. How can I get that theme for Pathfinder 2E? It looks like a ton of smaller 'wood' tiles' instead of one image.
    if you see the last thread of Trenloe, u can find that : Frames larger than 1024 were not being drawn correctly. Fixed. (2048x2048 is now the maximum ruleset/extension UI texture size, same as FGC.)

@Larsenex - as mentioned above by Sasmira (and in the link I gave) the maximum size of these elements are 2048x2048. Above that it tiles, as I mentioned here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post492996

The best you're going to be able to do is make a decal within the 2048x2048 limits. It won't cover the whole screen, but it won't tile either.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok today it's a second theme of Ravenloft ... I love Ravenloft and I prepare for my players, a conversion of Curse of Strahd for PF2 !

Is it not possible to just center the image instead of getting tiles? So anyone with a resolution higher than the image will see it centered, preferably with a fitting background/desktop color around the image. Anyone with a resolution smaller than the image will only see the center portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Is it not possible to just center the image instead of getting tiles? So anyone with a resolution higher than the image will see it centered, preferably with a fitting background/desktop color around the image. Anyone with a resolution smaller than the image will only see the center portion.
    if you have a small resolution, you can open the .ext, change the resolution of Desktop.jpg with an image editor like photoshop/Gimp. Ajust image at your screen res and After that, open updated_frames.xml and change line 13 with your resolution.

If I change the image resolution to fit my own desktop size then it does not fit my players smaller desktop resolutions anymore. This is why I wondered if the image cannot just be centered instead of being tiled?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    If I change the image resolution to fit my own desktop size then it does not fit my players smaller desktop resolutions anymore. This is why I wondered if the image cannot just be centered instead of being tiled?
    For me, only a decal can be center with all screen res. If you want a image without mosaic, you need to use an uniform image with a decal like generic themes. Sorry I cant help you better (and my english is very limited too)

Ok today, we have :
    • New version of PFRPG2.Theme.The.Lost.Star.v4 : Improved visibility. Lost Star was my first theme for PF2 ... it was based on a very old theme for PF1 and Carrion crown.
    • New Theme is Available. I think this theme is the nicest one on the list for me

Thread Information