FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 21 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Thank you again Sasmira!

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Thank you again Sasmira!
    Thank you ! and tomorrow a new theme, I still have a few ideas left ^^

Sasmira, thank you (very much) for your work!

I have a dumb question. Is it possible to use a theme but change the background to another one yourself?

All of your Themes are awesome! I wanted to tinker with changing the background theme to one which was far higher res and see if it would not tile across the monitor. Again, I LOVE your themes but was curious if they could be slightly modded at my end to get a single picture. I would simply search Google for a 1440p image in the same vein and swap it out (if its that easy to do).

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Sasmira, thank you (very much) for your work!

I have a dumb question. Is it possible to use a theme but change the background to another one yourself?

All of your Themes are awesome! I wanted to tinker with changing the background theme to one which was far higher res and see if it would not tile across the monitor. Again, I LOVE your themes but was curious if they could be slightly modded at my end to get a single picture. I would simply search Google for a 1440p image in the same vein and swap it out (if its that easy to do).
    Yes sure
    U can open the file.ext with Winrar.
    In Frame folder, u can find the background theme with Desktop.jpg name. You need to rename your file in desktop.jpg, change this file with your file and voila
    Last edited by Sasmira; April 14th, 2020 at 20:05.

Can someone explain to this newb how I can install one of these themes? I see that the posts say "Attached Files" but I see paper clip that is not linked to anything.

I am currently logged in as well, and don't see any download links. When I click the picture, it looks like I'm simply looking at a picture storage site.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Can someone explain to this newb how I can install one of these themes? I see that the posts say "Attached Files" but I see paper clip that is not linked to anything.

I am currently logged in as well, and don't see any download links. When I click the picture, it looks like I'm simply looking at a picture storage site.
    Download the files and look the location of your Fantasy Grounds Data folder, drop this file (.ext) in the extension folder.

In the first post, look the files to download below the example images.
    Last edited by phillgamboa; April 15th, 2020 at 19:13.

And make sure you're not in Mobile browsing mode - change to desktop mode if you are.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And make sure you're not in Mobile browsing mode - change to desktop mode if you are.
    This was the problem. Thanks!

Sorry to briefly hijack the thread Sasmira - but has the default theme sidebar graphic changed for anyone else in the last update? It is now almost the same colour as the background.

Thread Information