DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 21 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    hey guys, I cant seem to figure out what I might be doing wrong. I am using PFRPG2.Theme.Fantasy.Grounds.Legacy.v4 and I'm getting [] in place of actions on NPC entries.

Am I just smooth braining hard?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1611255585

Thanks in advanced, and sorry if it was a dumb question.

Quote Originally Posted by Relished View Post
    hey guys, I cant seem to figure out what I might be doing wrong. I am using PFRPG2.Theme.Fantasy.Grounds.Legacy.v4 and I'm getting [] in place of actions on NPC entries.

Am I just smooth braining hard?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1611255585
    Does it happen without the theme?

EDIT: And welcome to the FG forums!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

seems to be just this theme doing it. I've tried playing around adding different fonts as well as coping and pasting the action symbol from non-header locations where they populate fine.

Capture2.PNG

And thank you! Long time reader first time poster.

seems to be just this theme doing it. I've tried playing around adding different fonts as well as coping and pasting the action symbol from non-header locations where they populate fine.

Capture2.PNG
    Looks like we'll have to get Sasmira to check the font in that theme. It needs to have the PF2 special action symbols adding.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh snap, right on. I figured it was something I did.

Thanks for the quick replies buddy, you do awesome work!

Trenloe is pretty much the man.

These are awesome thanks a lot for sharing beats the generic stuff hands down

Hello! These are all great! However, for some reason, no matter which one I use, the sidebar buttons all show as the default PF2 theme buttons. Am I doing something incorrect? If I missed something in the thread, I apologize. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
    Hello! These are all great! However, for some reason, no matter which one I use, the sidebar buttons all show as the default PF2 theme buttons. Am I doing something incorrect? If I missed something in the thread, I apologize. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that happend with the new update. The side sidebar buttons options were moved from library to settings so they might be coded different.

I'm pretty sure that happend with the new update. The side sidebar buttons options were moved from library to settings so they might be coded different.
    Thanks for the response! That makes sense. Oh well. I hope there's an update some time.

Thread Information