FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 21 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    You wouldnt want to make any of these for 5e would you .. lol I cant find any good ones..
    héhé no sorry I don't play at 5e since a long time

Don't go to the dark side!!!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

the new dark theme, which is gorgeous, uses dark font on dark grey and it is giving some of the players in my game fits. how might I change the color of the font..? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    the new dark theme, which is gorgeous, uses dark font on dark grey and it is giving some of the players in my game fits. how might I change the color of the font..? thanks.
    the color of the font for the sidebar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    the color of the font for the sidebar ?
    yes. I love the theme, but I think a higher contrast between font and background would help the players... what are your thoughts..?

not just the side bar, but the pop-ups, too (like the spell windows, story and note windows) - many of which are shared with the players. thank you so much for looking at this...

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The background doesn't work like that - it's a tiled graphic setup as a FG framedef. The graphic never expands or contracts to fit the screen, it always shows the base image on a 1:1 pixel ratio, and tiles if the screen is bigger than the base image.

The theme could be changed to move the image to a decal. But, again, this is a 1:1 pixel ratio - all having it as a decal will do is stop it tiling, you'll get the standard background behind.

Could something be done in an extension to shift/modify the display of the image if the them is detected? Could the framedef be modified somehow to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Could something be done in an extension to shift/modify the display of the image if the them is detected? Could the framedef be modified somehow to do this?
    Not via code with any intelligence. A framedef is base configuration XML and this can't be changed in code at runtime. So it's basically a case of the config coming from whichever of the loaded extensions that sets the parameters last. So it's possible to do a simple extension that overrides the framedef and runs last (has a high loadorder parameter) but that would rely on the GM actually loading the correct extension as well as the original theme extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Not via code with any intelligence. A framedef is base configuration XML and this can't be changed in code at runtime. So it's basically a case of the config coming from whichever of the loaded extensions that sets the parameters last. So it's possible to do a simple extension that overrides the framedef and runs last (has a high loadorder parameter) but that would rely on the GM actually loading the correct extension as well as the original theme extension.
    For sure the GM would have to load the extension as well. Do you know which framedef it is in CoreRPG?

Thread Information